A very popular method of printing T-shirts is Heat Transfer. This is done using a printable media called Video Flex which can be digitally printed and then cut out in various shapes and sizes, the media is then heat pressed onto a garment or material such as shirts or bags.
Neon Heat Transfer
Neon heat transfer is a great way to boldly stand out of the croud and have your designs really capture the attention of those around you
Advantages of Video Flex Printing:
- This method is more cost efficient than the other printing methods.
- The turnaround time on your order is a lot faster.
- Full colour photos prints more clear than any other printing method.
- The artwork can be sent in different formats, where screen printing limits you to using only a vector format.
Disadvantages of Video Flex Printing:
- In some cases people dislike the rubber like surface of the heat transfer.
- Ventilation of air is limited because of the video flex and people experience to feel more warmth in a heat transferred shirt.
- Not all types of material can be used for Video Flex Printing.
- Artwork with a lot of outline detail (sharp edges) will not be able to be heat transferred, but the artwork can be put in a white block to be a solid artwork.