The Extreme Spinner is steel constructed and epoxy coated in black colour, intended for outdoor use as it is propelled by wind. The system accommodates four Extreme or Telescopic Flags.
About our Flag Printing
- We print all our advertising flags using a super-strong polyester Fabric Flag Material
- Our 4 colour flag printing process provides brilliant saturated colour that is U.V. resistant for 1 - 2 years
- Double-stitched reinforced hems, canvas pocket and eyelets provide excellent durability
- No constraints on size (subject to wind-loading considerations) on the flags
- Graphic Design Service available (from R350 per hour), working from your sketches or ideas
As a flag printer we supply a carry bag and a ground spike accompany the printed flags, for your convenience. A floor stand for indoor use is available at an additional cost. Advertising Flags can also be printed double sided. In this case two flags are stitched together and this price ranges about 50% more.
This is a compact cluster of four or five flagpoles rising from a common flag base. The aluminium flagpoles can be extended to 6m high (almost two stories), and the central base is a heavy-duty powder-coated steel flag base. In many ways, this unit resembles a giant vase of long stemmed roses, where four of the five flagpoles rise at an 80degree angle to the ground. Conventional banner-type flags are easy to attach to each flagpole.
Depending on the size of each flag and whether one opts for a four- or five-pole unit, the branded area varies between 10 square meter, and a massive 20 square meter.
The Flag Fountain is attention-grabbing as the slightest breeze creates movement. It is easy to transport in the back seat of most passenger cars, and can be erected and dismantled in a matter of minutes.
Each flag pole breaks down in the same way that tent poles collapse and fold. The entire package weighs only 18kgs. The units can be used both indoors and on grassy outdoor areas, and are ideal for exhibitions, store-openings, conferences, golf days, shopping-mail promotions, roadside displays etc.